Home Buyers and Sellers
Exclusive, FREE information to help you navigate the moving minefield - available for a limited time. Get it whilst it’s still here
Moving home can be stressful, frustrating and could cost you a fortune if you don’t know what you’re doing. Take advantage of 22 years experience from a veteran in the property industry and grab a free video training, plus must-have checklists and exclusive, never-before-seen bonuses to help make your moving journey effortless.
This secret information could easily sell for £500+ but as a goodwill gesture, we'd like to buy it for you!
Register now to claim this incredible offer and access the video learning library straight away.
Your home speaks volumes about you. Think about the benefits your home can bring:
- A space to call your own where you can feel safe with your family
- A place to shut the door on the outside world after a stressful day
- Somewhere to devour the most wonderful food and drink that you enjoy most!
- A nest where you and your loved one can start a family
- A place to relax, kick your feet up and feel proud of the wonderful belongings you have all around you
- A place where you can invite your friend’s round to appreciate your warm and loving home whilst enjoying a lovely meal or BBQ
- A space to relax in a nice hot bath or shower to unwind after a long day
- A beautiful asset that you work hard for, and which increases in value over time
- And for some, it even portrays their success and status in the world
Recent research shows that most people move, on average every 23 years! With such a long time between moves, it’s easy to feel a little rusty from an overwhelming, frustrating and complicated process.
So, when it comes to selling your prized asset, who can you trust? In an online world full of ‘fake guru’s’, pitfalls and minefields, it’s important to have expert guidance close at hand.
What if you had the benefit of expert knowledge from a veteran of the property industry? Someone who had been there, in the trenches bearing the battle scars and who had made all the mistakes under the sun? Mistakes that cost thousands; some of which could completely capsize you financially if you don’t know how to deal with them.
Would that be of use to you?
And more importantly, what if that knowledge and information was made available to you for FREE?
No Sales Pitches.
Just in-depth, hard-hitting, never-before-seen content in an easy-to-follow bitesize format that you can watch in the comfort of your own home, on any device, and at a time to suit you.
Would you like that?
You see, after 22 years in the property game, unfortunately I see most people getting it wrong and their lack of awareness of the common mistakes and pitfalls is what costs them dearly.
Let me ask you;
What if your new home becomes a money-pit? Simply because you missed a crucial step in the buying process…?
What if you ended up losing the home of your dreams and cost yourself thousands because you didn’t know how to distinguish the wrong lawyer from the right one…?
And what if you had to endure endless sleepless nights worrying about whether or not the buyer would pull out at the last minute because of a simple oversight…?
Is it really worth the stress, heartache or financial hardship purely because you didn’t know any better?
Or worse, because you got distracted and didn’t take action to grab a highly useful resource when it was right in front of you…
Look- moving home is the third most stressful thing anyone can go through in their lives; and that’s after the death of a loved one and a divorce!
Worst still, the system is archaic, broken and infested with people who still think its ok to ignore your important emails & phone calls whilst taking an hour for lunch and an afternoon off playing golf (we’ll reveal more of who these rogues are later).
Then there’s the financial issues of underselling your home or ending up with a mortgage that literally costs you thousands more in interest over the years.
There Is A New Way - A Better Way
Our knowledge and experience will help you navigate the selling process so you can make sure the odds are stacked firmly in your favour.
Get this right and your moving journey will be plain sailing.
Get this wrong and not only will you endure sleepless nights, but the financial penalties could be severe. Or worse, you can end up in hospital with a ruptured stomach ulcer (true story!).
We’re offering to be your guide to assist you through this minefield. BUT only if you take action right now.
We’re offering to show you how to make sure your deal gets done in half the time it takes most buyers & sellers!
We’re offering to show you how to avoid the pitfalls of dealing with a dodgy agent who’s going to rip you off without you even knowing it.
We’re going to show you how to avoid working with crooked lawyers who embezzle your funds and flee on the next flight to Mexico.
Most importantly, how you can employ all these techniques so you can save a fortune and sleep peacefully at night.
And best of all, it won’t cost you a penny!
BUT, you have to take action right now and grab it whilst it’s still available because its only here for a limited time.
Simply enter your details in the sign-up box above and you’ll get instant access to the video content and a whole bunch of checklists, hints, tips and tricks (most of which you’ve never seen anywhere else) to guide you through your journey.
Why Are We Doing This?
In our experience and having worked with literally thousands and thousands of people like you from all walks of life the length and breadth of the UK, there’s one thing that stands out above all else…
A lack of education can be deadly…
Deadly to your health, deadly to your bank account and deadly to your sanity.
Sounds harsh? Depends on how you look at it.
You see, property is a leveraged asset, which means you can buy a more expensive home using a loan than you could have bought with the cash you have in the bank. And leverage is risky in the wrong hands. We’ve seen it all;
- People who overpaid for their home only to end up in negative equity and couldn’t move…FOR YEARS!
- People who unwittingly bought a money pit using the “modern method of auction” (something we don’t personally recommend), and cost themselves thousands when they had to pull out of the deal.
- People who picked the wrong lawyer who procrastinated for (nine) months leaving them sick with stress and worry, only to have to threaten to sue them, before ending up in hospital two days later with a ruptured stomach ulcer!
- People who bought next to the wrong neighbours and ended up losing everything! I mean EVERYTHING! (Over £1million)
- People who overlooked one critical piece of the puzzle and ended up buying homes they couldn’t legally access (because of a crooked lawyer) which cost them tens of thousands to resolve.
- People who bought and renovated their new home, only to miss one small thing meaning they had to rip up the concrete ground floors and start again.
- And the horror stories of people taking their own life because they ‘got it wrong’
The list goes on…
We’ve seen it time and time again and frankly, it would be pretty selfish for us not to share this valuable knowledge and information with you which can help you avoid a catalogue of problems, both now and in the future.
BUT, in our experience, the list of reliable resources out there are watered-down versions of the truth compiled by academics who have little real-world experience of buying property and all the pitfalls involved. We think it’s shocking that when it comes to buying the most expensive asset you will ever own, that there’s such limited and poor quality information available.
Yet it doesn’t have to be that way.
You can have access to our complete video library of information, and future updates, completely FREE OF CHARGE.
Simply put, we’d like to build goodwill with you. We have a vested interest in working with you because when you’re ready to buy, sell or rent your dream home, you’ll come back to WiggyWam and work with one of our approved agents.
Plus, we may well have some additional resources in the future that you might find helpful J
So, what are you waiting for? Grab these amazing resources whilst they’re still here and before someone else gets their hands on these incredible insights and steals your dream home right from under your nose!
Seriously though, this powerful knowledge and information is only available for free for a very limited time, so grab it now whilst you still can, before the opportunity is gone forever.
What Are You Going To Get?
When you enter your name and email into the box above, you’ll get instant access to the following:
- An incredible library of video content covering every detail from;
- Finding your dream home (even if it’s not up for sale)
- Never-before-seen hints and tips to make sure you don’t miss something when you’re viewing
- Removing all the confusion around the dark art of conveyancing (the legal bit!)
- Negotiating yourself a killer deal
- How to get your deal across the line in half the time it currently takes (everyone will tell you it’s not possible – but it is!)
- How to save yourself thousands in the house moving process
- Avoiding the uncommon pitfalls most people don’t know about that leave them having sleepless nights
- Must-have checklists to make sure you don’t miss a thing
- Knowledge and information that’s never been seen outside of secret closed-room trainings that property investors spend tens of thousands to learn
- Plus, we’ll even send you a very special secret bonus which will land in your email inbox shortly after you join.
However, this information is only available for a limited time, so take action now whilst it’s still available.
Silas J. Lees is a 22 year veteran in the property industry with extensive experience across the board covering all angles within the property market. As a fresh-out-of-school youngster who found his true passion as an estate agent, he trained to become a Chartered Building Surveyor to understand the deeper aspects of building pathology and took great joy from project managing multi-million pound developments of new build commercial properties with extensive hands-on experience also coming from converting a barn into his own home.
After reading the bestselling book Rich Dad Poor Dad, Silas went on to build his own residential property portfolio, buying his first buy-to-let in late 2007, around a week before the credit crunch recession began its grip on the world! This didn’t stop him however as he went on to build his portfolio during the worst market the world has ever seen.
He also had the privilege of being invited to teach on behalf of the Rich Dad organisation and worked alongside such household names as Martin Roberts from Homes Under The Hammer and Robbie Fowler, (who most people don’t know is a massive property investor). During this time, Silas trained, coached and mentored literally thousands and thousands of people across the UK, and internationally, to start and grow their own portfolio using timeless tried and tested techniques.
Over the course of 8 years, Silas worked hard to expand his property empire, only to be continually frustrated at the length of time it took for deals to go through and the uncertainty involved in the whole process. This took him on the journey to found WiggyWam; whose ultimate mission is to remove the barriers people face when moving home.
Reflecting on his experience in buying property, Silas recalls the day he changed tactics from buying properties via private treaty, to buying at auction; “The whole process was as different as night versus day. All of the information relating to the property was available up front in the form of the auction pack and exchange of contracts happened on the day of the auction with completion 28 days later! With everyone focussed on the date the purchase had to complete, or face severe consequences, the deal never failed to happen!
“This led to a desire to speed up the conveyancing process by introducing sellers packs into the private treaty marketplace; something which has been well received by those agents who recognise the benefits such an approach will bring, especially in the wake of the pandemic where current log-jams in the conveyancing process mean timescales from offer to exchange are now 20-24 weeks!”
Silas is relishing the challenge of working with forward-thinking tenants who recognise the need for change and who wish to help lead the property revolution together.
Silas is also the author of two popular books; As Safe As Houses and Love Is The New Religion.