LANDLORD OR PROPERTY INVESTOR
Exclusive, FREE information to help you to start or grow your property portfolio, find deals your competition overlooks and ensure your business is profitable without making the common mistakes most investors make which can cost them their livelihood. (And no, it’s not what you think). Available only for a limited time - get it whilst it's still here!
Moving home can be stressful, frustrating and could cost you a fortune if you don’t know what you’re doing. Take advantage of 22 years experience from a veteran in the property industry and grab a free video training, plus must-have checklists and exclusive, never-before-seen bonuses to help make your moving journey effortless.
Enter your contact details below
Warning: this offer is available for a limited period and may be removed at any time.
Ah! The joys of being a landlord!
Literally rolling in piles of cash as you relish buying up all those homes to stop first time buyers from buying them, only to force those same first time buyers to then rent from you. A brilliant plan…**laughs manically**
In truth, if you’re reading this, you’re no doubt sick and tired of the stereotypes of being a landlord or property investor.
You know, like when you introduce yourself at a social event and make the uneasy admission that you’re in the property game and you’re not sure if people are looking at you admiringly, or covering up their hidden judgement with a smile… Look- we know it’s not as easy as everyone makes out.
The public perception is that you’re making a fortune, and the majority don’t care about tenants, whilst being single-handedly responsible for all the problems in the housing market, especially preventing first time buyers from getting their foot on the housing ladder.
Yet most don’t know about the rising costs of owning investment property and the crushing burden of increased legislation and tax hikes…anyone would think the government had a hidden agenda for squeezing landlords and investors out of the market. And you’d be right…
You see, most investors aren’t what we would call professional landlords. The majority own less than 5 investment properties with most renting out their previous home if they moved in with a partner. As a result, they’re doing it wrong.
They’re not up-to-date with all the changes in legislation…some of which can land you in jail!
They’re not familiar with the rules of managing tenants…as a result they’re wide open to being ripped off by scoundrels who trash their homes, don’t pay a penny in rent and the landlord can’t evict them because of one simple thing they overlooked.
Most investors don’t understand the most fundamental principle of a property business so they end up financially supporting their tenants without even realising it (this applies to the majority of investors the world over).
Yet it was all supposed to be so easy…buy a property, flip it to make millions, or rent it out and get rich as the property value skyrockets to the moon…
With all the recent tax and legislation changes, it’s easy to feel a little rusty from the overwhelming, frustrating and complicated process of being in the property game. And the last thing you want to do is to make a mistake that costs you thousands of pounds, or worse, sees you doing “porridge” for a number of years.
So, when it comes to dealing with your prized investments, who can you trust?
In an online world full of ‘fake guru’s’, pitfalls and minefields, it’s important to have expert guidance close at hand.
What if you had the benefit of expert knowledge from a veteran of the property industry? Someone who had been there, in the trenches bearing the battle scars and who had made all the mistakes under the sun? Mistakes that cost tens of thousands; some of which could completely capsize you financially if you don’t know how to deal with them.
Would that be of use to you?
And more importantly, what if that knowledge and information was made available to you for FREE?
No Sales Pitches.
Just in-depth, hard-hitting, never-before-seen content in an easy-to-follow bitesize format that you can watch in the comfort of your own home on any device and at a time to suit you.
Would you like that?
You see, after 22 years in the property game, unfortunately I see most landlords & investors getting it wrong and their lack of awareness of the common mistakes and pitfalls is what costs them dearly.
Let me ask you;
What if your new investment becomes a money-pit? Simply because you missed a crucial step in the buying process…?
What if you ended up with a rogue tenant and cost yourself thousands simply because you didn’t know how to tell the difference between the wrong one from the right one…?
What if you bought a killer deal only to find out the previous owner had ‘staged’ the property and everyone bought the deception hook, line and sinker, costing you thousands…?
And what if you had to endure endless sleepless nights worrying about whether or not you’d be able to evict a nightmare tenant who’d trashed your home and hadn’t paid rent for years because of a simple oversight…?
Is it really worth the stress, heartache or financial hardship purely because you didn’t know any better…?
Or worse, because you got distracted and didn’t take action to grab a highly useful resource when it was right in front of you…
Look- investing in property can be a hugely stressful thing to go through and the penalties of getting it wrong are just not worth it. If you’ve had any experience at all, you know what we’re saying is accurate.
There Is A New Way - A Better Way
Our knowledge and experience will help you navigate the process of being a landlord and property investor so you can make sure the odds are stacked firmly in your favour.
Get this right and your investing journey will be far, far easier.
Get this wrong and not only will you endure sleepless nights, but the financial penalties could be severe. Or worse, you can end up in jail after being found guilty of manslaughter (true story!).
We’re offering to be your guide to assist you through this minefield. BUT only if you take action right now.
We’re offering to show you how to make sure your deal gets done in half the time it takes most investors!
We’re offering to show you how to avoid the pitfalls of dealing with a dodgy tenant who’s going to rip you off without you even knowing it.
We’re going to show you how to avoid working with crooked lawyers who embezzle your funds and flee on the next flight to Mexico.
Most importantly, how you can employ all these techniques so you can save a fortune and sleep peacefully at night.
And best of all, it won’t cost you a penny! BUT, you have to take action right now and grab it whilst it’s still available because its only here for a limited time.
Simply enter your details in the sign-up box above and you’ll get instant access to the video content and a whole bunch of checklists, hints, tips and tricks (most of which you’ve never seen anywhere else) to guide you through your journey.
Why Are We Doing This?
In our experience and having worked with literally thousands and thousands of people like you from all walks of life the length and breadth of the UK, there’s one thing that stands out above all else…
A lack of education can be deadly…
Deadly to your health, deadly to your bank account and deadly to your sanity.
Sounds harsh? Depends on how you look at it.
You see, property is a leveraged asset, which means you can buy a more expensive property using a loan than you could have bought with the cash you have in the bank. And leverage is risky in the wrong hands. We’ve seen it all;
- People who overpaid for their investment only to end up in negative equity and couldn’t sell…FOR YEARS!
- Investors who bought over 300 properties and were on the edge of losing their home, their business and their portfolio.
- People who unwittingly bought a money pit using the “modern method of auction” (something we don’t personally recommend), and cost themselves thousands when they had to pull out of the deal.
- The Italian investor who was losing over £30,000 A MONTH simply from the smallest error repeated over and over and over again.
- People who picked the wrong lawyer who procrastinated for (nine) months leaving them sick with stress and worry, only to have to threaten to sue them, before ending up in hospital two days later with a ruptured stomach ulcer!
- Investors who bought next to the wrong neighbours and ended up losing everything! I mean EVERYTHING!
- People who overlooked one critical piece of the puzzle and ended up buying properties they couldn’t legally access (because of a crooked lawyer) which cost them tens of thousands to resolve.
- Investors who were legally bound to buying a property at auction, only to realise it was formerly concrete construction and the Bank wouldn’t mortgage it.
- People who bought and renovated their new investment, only to miss one small thing meaning they had to rip up the concrete ground floors and start again.
- The Businessman whose development project was on hold for three years because of a fall-out with the builder, and how we got it back on track immediately through one simple suggestion.
- The investor who got involved in a development consortium in Canada, only to end up losing his shirt when the deal went south.
- The Scottish investor who fell victim to a ‘professional’ rogue tenant who ended up owing him £20,000 in rent whilst trashing his former home (although karma delivered swift justice as on the day of eviction; the bailiff went in through the front door, the tenant fled out of the back door and fell straight into the septic tank!)
- And the horror stories of people taking their own life because they ‘got it wrong’
The list goes on…
We’ve seen it time and time again and frankly, it would be pretty selfish for us not to share this valuable knowledge and information with you which can help you avoid a catalogue of problems, both now and in the future.
BUT, in our experience, the list of reliable resources out there are watered-down versions of the truth compiled by academics (or worse, ego-driven maniacs) who have little real-world experience of buying property and all the pitfalls involved. We think it’s shocking that when it comes to buying the most expensive assets you will ever own, that there’s such limited and poor-quality information available.
Yet it doesn’t have to be that way.
You can have access to our complete video library of information, and future updates, completely FREE OF CHARGE.
Simply put, we’d like to build goodwill with you. We have a vested interest in working with you because when you’re ready to buy, sell or rent your investments, you’ll come back to WiggyWam and work with one of our approved agents.
Plus, we may well have some additional resources in the future that you might find helpful J
So, what are you waiting for? Grab these amazing resources whilst they’re still here and before someone else gets their hands on these incredible insights and steals your dream investment right from under your nose!
Seriously though, this powerful knowledge and information is only available for free for a very limited time, so grab it now whilst you still can, before the opportunity is gone forever.
What Are You Going To Get?
When you enter your name and email into the box above, you’ll get instant access to the following:
- An incredible library of video content covering every detail from;
- Finding your dream investment (even if it’s not up for sale)
- Never-before-seen hints and tips to make sure you don’t miss something when you’re viewing
- Removing all the confusion around the dark art of conveyancing (the legal bit!)
- Negotiating yourself a killer deal
- How to get your deal across the line in half the time it currently takes (everyone will tell you it’s not possible – but it is!)
- How to save yourself thousands in the house buying process
- Avoiding the uncommon pitfalls most people don’t know about that leave them having sleepless nights
- Learn the most commonly overlooked point (the world over) in building a property business and how to avoid subsidising your tenant’s lifestyle.
- How to use secret technology to massively speed up the buying, selling and renting parts of the process.
- Must-have checklists to make sure you don’t miss a thing
- Knowledge and information that’s never-been-seen outside of secret closed-room trainings that property investors spend tens of thousands to learn
- Plus, we’ll even send you a very special secret bonus which will land in your email inbox shortly after you join.
However, this information is only available for a limited time, so take action now whilst it’s still available.
Silas J. Lees is a 22 year veteran in the property industry with extensive experience across the board covering all angles within the property market. As a fresh-out-of-school youngster who found his true passion as an estate agent, he trained to become a Chartered Building Surveyor to understand the deeper aspects of building pathology and took great joy from project managing multi-million pound developments of new build commercial properties with extensive hands-on experience also coming from converting a barn into his own home.
After reading the bestselling book Rich Dad Poor Dad, Silas went on to build his own residential property portfolio, buying his first buy-to-let in late 2007, around a week before the credit crunch recession began its grip on the world! This didn’t stop him however as he went on to build his portfolio during the worst market the world has ever seen.
He also had the privilege of being invited to teach on behalf of the Rich Dad organisation and worked alongside such household names as Martin Roberts from Homes Under The Hammer and Robbie Fowler, (who most people don’t know is a massive property investor). During this time, Silas trained, coached and mentored literally thousands and thousands of people across the UK, and internationally, to start and grow their own portfolio using timeless tried and tested techniques.
Over the course of 8 years, Silas worked hard to expand his property empire, only to be continually frustrated at the length of time it took for deals to go through and the uncertainty involved in the whole process. This took him on the journey to found WiggyWam; whose ultimate mission is to remove the barriers people face when moving home.
Reflecting on his experience in buying property, Silas recalls the day he changed tactics from buying properties via private treaty, to buying at auction; “The whole process was as different as night versus day. All of the information relating to the property was available up front in the form of the auction pack and exchange of contracts happened on the day of the auction with completion 28 days later! With everyone focussed on the date the purchase had to complete, or face severe consequences, the deal never failed to happen!
“This led to a desire to speed up the conveyancing process by introducing sellers packs into the private treaty marketplace; something which has been well received by those agents who recognise the benefits such an approach will bring, especially in the wake of the pandemic where current log-jams in the conveyancing process mean timescales from offer to exchange are now 20-24 weeks!”
Silas is relishing the challenge of working with forward-thinking tenants who recognise the need for change and who wish to help lead the property revolution together.
Silas is also the author of two popular books; As Safe As Houses and Love Is The New Religion.